The Cabinet/Enclosure assembly group focuses specifically on electronic and pneumatic cabinet/enclosure assembly, also called “box builds.” We have the ability to purchase and/or manufacture all components that are to be assembled into each unit.
From electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic control panels to complex wire harnesses, all assembly work is completed in our 18,000 sq ft. facility.
What differentiates ESI from its competitors in this area is the finite attention to being both “neat and clean” in our wiring processes. Each wire and cable is carefully wound, twisted and/or placed in line with each component giving the entire assembly a uniform look. This approach has been applauded by our customers as it is a proven time saver when troubleshooting, retrofitting or making changes in the field
– Using Customer Drawings, will Make all Wiring Harnesses and / or Connections – By creating wiring harnesses, we are able to cut the production time and speed to delivery, decreasing overall cost.
– Provide Cost Effective Solutions for Vendor / Supplier Transitions – As a thirty-year veteran in the industry, we have established relationships with scores of vendors, allowing the flow of supply to never be disrupted.
– Provide ‘No-Minimum’ Prototype Development – Our clients rely on our expertise and look to us when developing prototypes. Other manufacturers mandate a minimum run for prototypes, not Electro Soft.
– Support ‘Development of Processes’ for Complex Assembly Requirements – Don’t leave complicated drawings and schematics to interpretation. As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we are well versed in process development.
– Provide Economies of Scale Turn-Key Options – Companies have turned to us as their outsource manufacturing resource for over twenty years. We transform bills of material into finished product, allowing our customers to focus on their core competencies.
– Support Customer Furnished Materials, Processes, and Procedures – We will follow all processes and procedures required to build your assemblies. Consigned material is segregated and maintained as per our ISO:9001:2008 standards.
– Provide ECO / ECN Revision Control Documentation – As a small/mid-sized manufacturer, we are agile enough to respond to changes even during the manufacturing process. We maintain records on each assembly batch, including ECO / ECN revisions.
– Provide Revision Control and Secure Inventory Management of Materials – Our company uses a computerized inventory control system. All material is kept in a secure/locked area with full-time inventory control personnel.
– Support ‘End of Life’ Production Requirements – No need to dedicate a full manufacturing staff to EOL products. We can offer a cost-effective way to wind down production.
– Offer a single Source of Vertically Integrated Services and Solutions – Electro Soft can offer a turnkey solution utilizing our expert assembly staff and pre-negotiated bottom line prices with many of the industry’s top distributors.