Custom Cable Assembly Manufacturing
Our in-house manufacturing process ensures that your cables are:
- Manufactured with the highest quality
- 100% tested
- UL and CSA Approved
ESI’s custom manufacturing offerings include:
- High and low voltage
- Round, Ribbon, Computer and Network Cable Assemblies
We routinely combine the purchases from a variety of volume jobs utilizing cost-effective volume buying and concurrent manufacturing processes that in turn lower the production costs for our customers. The photos on this page are actual projects completed by our in-house manufacturing staff.
All of our products are proudly made in the USA at our manufacturing facility just outside Philadelphia.
“We’ve assembled hundreds of thousands of custom cables to meet the specifications of hundreds of clients. Custom cables are definitely our core service.”
– Karla Trotman, Executive Vice President
Underwriters Laboratory is a safety organization that certifies that companies are manufacturing electronics products according to their safety standard. Electro Soft, Inc is Underwriters Laboratory certified with recognition in both the United States and Canada. This certification allows our company to build components that will be used in UL listed products.
Electro Soft is also certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). This mark indicates that the product has been certified to the standard that was written/administered by ANSI, UL, CSA and NSF.
Custom Cable Assembly Services
- Provide Economies of Scale Turn-Key Options
- Support Customer Furnished Materials, Processes, and Procedures
- Provide ‘No-Minimum’ Prototype Development
- Support ‘End of Life’ Production Requirements
- Provide Repair, Rework, and Up-Grade Services
- Support Test of Wire Harness / Cable Assemblies
- Provide Revision Control and secure Inventory Management of Materials
- Offer a single Source of Vertically Integrated Services and Solutions
- Automated Crimping Equipment Resources
- Support AMP, Thomas & Betts, Molex, and Burndy